2019 TCACC Abstract Competition
WHO CAN SUBMIT:
• Cardiology Fellows in Training in an approved Texas training program, Residents and CV Team Members.
• Fellows in Training, Residents and CV Team Members participating in the competition must register to attend the 2019 TCACC Annual Meeting as either a Member FIT, Resident or CV Team Member or a Non-Member FIT, Resident, CV Team Member.
Deadline to submit is Friday, September 13, 2019 at 11:59pm.
• Abstracts (one per person) must be <350 words (single spaced) and include:
Title/Author(s), Introduction, Methods, Results, and Conclusions.
• Clinical research and case reports are both acceptable.
• Submissions are only accepted via the link above. Mailed, e-mailed or faxed submissions will not be considered.
• Data and information presented previously at a local or national meeting is acceptable.
• There is no fee to submit. However, abstract presenters must register for the Annual Meeting.
Submit Here! - Abstract Application